Crispy Palabok with Lechon Recipe
CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, Egg Recipes, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, NOODLE RECIPES, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, Pork Recipes, Seafood Recipes
April 21, 2014
- 1/2 kilo bihon noodles, cooked
- 1 medium-size onion, chopped
- 3 cups shrimp juice, from boiled shrimp and shells
- 1/4 cup water
- 150 grams annatto powder
- 1/4 cup patis
- cooking oil
- 1/2 medium-size shrimp, shelled, sliced in half
- 1 stalk small size pechay, shredded, blanched
- 1/2 head garlic, finely chopped, fried
- 1/2 cup fish flakes, from fried tinapa
- 1 bundle spring onion, chopped
- 2 pieces boiled egg, cut into wedges
- 250 grams lechon kawali
- 250 grams pork chicharon
- Saute the garlic and onion. Add flour, annatto powder and water.
- Then add the patis, fish flakes. Simmer three to five minutes.
- Add the shrimp juice.
- Fry the bihon noodles one batch at a time in a heated wok until fluffy and crisp.
- Place the noodles in a plate and serve with the sauce top with boiled eggs, spring onions, fried garlic, chicharon and lechon on top.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- 500 grams pork belly slab
- 1 medium red onion
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- Put the pork belly, onion, salt and pepper, water in a stock pot and let it boil until tender.
- Heat oil in a wok, and fry until crispy.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More