- 1 cup butter
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease four 6 inch pie pans.
- Combine the butter, flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Mix with your hands to form crumbs.
- Take out just enough for crumbs on top of cakes, about 3/4 cup. Set aside.
- To the remaining crumbs add the eggs and milk. Beat well.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared cake pans.
- Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and set on racks to cool slightly.
- Remove cakes from pans and cool completely.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More