Crustless Quiche Recipe
baked, CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, Egg Recipes, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes
October 14, 2013
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 white onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups chopped spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a pie dish with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan over medium heat; cook and stir onion and garlic in the oil. Add spinach, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until spinach is wilted. Stir tomato and carrots into spinach mixture; cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat. Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl. Stir cheese, spinach mixture, and parsley into egg mixture; pour into the prepared pie dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until quiche is set in the middle and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool in pie dish for 2 to 3 minutes before slicing.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More