- 500 Grams Beef (cut in to thin slices)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black pepper (crushed)
To Make The Beef
- 5 Tablespoon Oil
- 5 Clove Garlic (cut into slices)
- 2 Medium Red onion (cut into wedges)
- 1 Sprig Curry leaves
- 2 Large Banana pepper (cut into slices)
- 2 Large Spring onion (cut into slices)
- 1 Large Tomato (cut into wedges)
- 1 Tablespoon Soy sauce (light)
- 4 Tablespoon Tomato sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Chilli flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 Medium Green chilli (cut into slices)
- Add beef to a large mixing bowl then add salt and black pepper and mix well all together. Leave for about 20 minutes to marinate.
To Make The Devilled Beef
- Now heat oil in a sauce pan for about 2 minutes in medium heat when oil is hot add beef & fry until beef get golden/brown colour for about 10 minutes. Take fried beef out of the sauce pan and place them on a paper towel to extract the excess oil.
- By using the same saucepan & left over oil let’s continue cooking: add garlic to the saucepan followed by curry leaves, onion, tomato, green chilli, banana pepper and spring onion. Stir fry them for about 2 minutes, then add vinegar, tomato sauce, sugar, soy sauce and chilli flakes into the saucepan stir well. Then add fried beef & mix well all together, Keep cooking for further 2 more minutes. Then remove from the heat & transfer it to a serving dish while veggies are crunchy. Serve hot!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More