Different Cook Recipes for Bangus
Sinigang Na Bangus
- 1 medium-sized milk fish (bangus), cut in about 4-5 slices
- 1 pack sampaloc mix
- 8 cups of water
- 2 pieces tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium size horseradish, sliced
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 bundle kangkong leaves or spinach
- 1½ cup string beans cut into 2 inches long
- 2 pieces green chili
- Fish Sauce to taste
- In a cooking pot, pour water, onion and tomatoes. Bring to boil.
- Add milk fish, cook and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add sampaloc mix. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add green chili, horseradish and string beans . Cook for 3-5 minutes
- Add kangkong leaves or spinach and cook for another 2 minutes
- Season with fish sauce to taste.
- Serve hot.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More