- Whole Fish cut in serving pieces, and fried
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 2 medium Tomatoes chopped
- 2 medium Eggs beaten
- 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce Patis
- 1 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 2 cups water
- 2 stalks Green Onions sliced (optional)
- Saute the garlic and onion.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until totally wilted, add some water if it dries out before the tomatoes get mushy.
- Season with fish sauce and pepper, add more water and bring to a boil.
- Nestle the fried fish in, then add the beaten eggs -- do not stir.
- Let the eggs cook thoroughly, about 3 minutes, then the dish is ready to serve.
- Garnish with green onion and serve with rice.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More