- 1 medium sized bangus sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 cup vinegar
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tsp. vetsin or MSG
- cooking oil for frying
- Combine all ingredients and marinate bangus in this mixture.
- Let stand for 1 hour. Drain fish. Set aside vinegar mixture.
- Fry fish until golden brown then set aside and fry garlic.
- Add vinegar mixture. When it boils, drop in fried bangus then cook for 10 minutes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More