Different Cook Recipes for Bangus
Inihaw na Bangus Recipe
- 1 large milkfish (bangus), with scales but guts removed
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 lemon (or 3 pieces calamansi)
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Wash the milk fish. Pat it dry using a paper towel.
- Open the incision and then rub the salt on the inside of the dish. The fish should have an incision in the belly area.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato, onion, and ginger in a large bowl. Squeeze some lemon juice in and add the ground black pepper. Gently stir.
- Stuff the mixture inside the milkfish.
- Grill the fish in medium heat for about 10 to 12 minutes per side.
- Serve with toyomansi and steamed rice.
- Share and enjoy!
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More