Inihaw na Bangus Recipe
- 1 large milkfish bangus, with scales but guts removed
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 large red onion diced
- 1 lemon or 3 pieces calamansi
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Wash the milk fish. Pat it dry using a paper towel.
- Open the incision and then rub the salt on the inside of the dish. The fish should have an incision in the belly area.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato, onion, and ginger in a large bowl. Squeeze some lemon juice in and add the ground black pepper. Gently stir.
- Stuff the mixture inside the milkfish.
- Grill the fish in medium heat for about 10 to 12 minutes per side.
- Serve with toyomansi and steamed rice.
- Share and enjoy!