Dinengdeng na Bangus
- 1 whole milk fish sliced and grilled
- 2 to 3 cups malunggay moringa leaves, cleaned
- 2 cups squash flower
- 12 to 15 pieces small to medium sized okra
- 1 bundle string beans sliced into 3 inch pieces
- 2 pieces medium ampalaya bitter gourd, cored and sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons bagoong isda unprocessed fish sauce
- 1 knob ginger sliced
- 2 medium tomato chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 cups water
- Bring water to a boil in a large cooking pot.
- Add the ginger, onion, and tomato. Cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Pour-in the bagoong isda. Stir.
- Add okra and string beans. Stir and add the ampalaya. Cook in medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Put-in the squash flower and malunggay leaves. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the grilled milk fish. Let it stay for 3 to 5 minutes to add flavor to the dish.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!