Ginataang Tilapia with Pechay
- 1 kilo tilapia cleaned and sliced
- 2 cups coconut milk
- ⅛ cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium size onion chopped
- 1 thumb size ginger sliced into strips
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 to 2 bunches pechay trimmed
- 1 pc finger chili siling haba
- ground black pepper to taste optional
- Put tilapia in a pot and add salt. Add the garlic, onions and ginger. Then pour the vinegar.
- Turn on heat and bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes and cover.
- After 5 minutes, add pechay put on top of the fish. Add finger chilies then pour the coconut milk.
- Cover and continue boiling until the sauce is reduce to half or until thick.
- Season with ground black pepper if desired. Serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More