Sarciadong Isda Recipe
- 2 lbs Tilapia cleaned
- 3 pieces medium-sized tomatoes diced
- 3 pieces medium-sized onions diced
- 1¾ cups water
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup green onions chopped (optional)
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 3 pieces raw eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Heat oil in a frying pan then fry the fish. Ensure that salt has been rubbed over the fish before frying.
- Remove the fish from the frying pan and place in a a plate with paper towels. Set aside.
- Using a clean pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of cooking oil then sauté the garlic, onions, and tomatoes
- Add the fish sauce and ground black pepper then stir.
- Put-in the chopped green onions and water then bring to a boil.
- Add the fried fish and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour the beaten eggs on the pan. Ensure that it is distributed evenly.
- Once the eggs curdles or coagulates, you may start stirring the mixture.
- Simmer for another 2 minutes than transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!