Sarciadong Isda Recipe
- 2 lbs Tilapia cleaned
- 3 pieces medium-sized tomatoes diced
- 3 pieces medium-sized onions diced
- 1¾ cups water
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup green onions chopped (optional)
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 3 pieces raw eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Heat oil in a frying pan then fry the fish. Ensure that salt has been rubbed over the fish before frying.
- Remove the fish from the frying pan and place in a a plate with paper towels. Set aside.
- Using a clean pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of cooking oil then sauté the garlic, onions, and tomatoes
- Add the fish sauce and ground black pepper then stir.
- Put-in the chopped green onions and water then bring to a boil.
- Add the fried fish and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour the beaten eggs on the pan. Ensure that it is distributed evenly.
- Once the eggs curdles or coagulates, you may start stirring the mixture.
- Simmer for another 2 minutes than transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More