Different Cook Recipes for Shrimp
Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp with Pineapple
- 1/2 cup Thick Teriyaki Sauce
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Minced Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Juice Of 1/2 Lemon
- Dash Of Kosher Salt
- 2 whole Green Onions, Sliced
- 1 whole Fresh Pineapple, Cut Into Chunks
- 2 pounds Jumbo Shrimp, Peeled And Deveined, Tails Off
- 1 pound Thin Bacon, Cut In Half Crosswise.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Soak 30 wooden skewers in water for 1 hour.
- Make the marinade by combining teriyaki sauce, garlic, ginger, sugar, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, salt, and green onions. Stir together and set aside.
- Place a chunk of pineapple on top of a shrimp, then wrap the whole thing in half a slice of bacon. Thread a skewer through the whole thing to anchor it all together. Repeat with the rest of the shrimp, pineapple, and bacon.
- Brush all the skewers with the marinade then bake them for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove them from the oven and brush again, then return them for 7 to 8 minutes, or until the bacon is sizzling and the shrimp is cooked.
- Arrange them on a platter and sprinkle them with sliced green onion. Serve warm or at room temperature!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More