Different Cook Recipes for Shrimp
Southern Style Pickled Shrimp
- 1 Vidalia or sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup capers with their juices
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Splash of Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds (41/50 count) peeled and cooked shrimp
- In a large bowl, combine the onions, lemon, cider vinegar, canola oil, capers, celery seeds, sugar, salt, and Tabasco.
- Add the shrimp and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve chilled. Keeps for at least a week.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More