Shrimp in Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe
- 6 large tiger shrimps or prawns
- ½ tbsp. Minced garlic
- 3 tbsp. ketchup
- ½ cup of water
- 1 stalk of cilantro oil for deep frying and stir-frying.
- 1 tbsp, cooking wine
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- ½ tbsp. vinegar
- ½ tbsp. cornstarch water salt to taste.
- Trim off shrimps’ whiskers and legs. Devein shrimp and drain.
- Deep fry in oil over medium heat. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in wok. Stir-fry minced garlic until fragrant.
- Return shrimps in wok. Add ketchup. Seasonings, and ½ cup[ of water.
- Cook until flavor is well absorbed.
- When the liquid is almost dry, transfer to serving plate.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, then serve.