How to Make PERFECT PUTO CHEESE ala GOLDILOCKS (Soft & Fluffy) | MASARAP at Pwedeng PANG-NEGOSYO!
Different Kinds Of Puto Recipes In the Philippines
- ½ kl allpurpose flour = 21.00
- • 1 cup sugar = 8.00
- • 2½ tbsp baking powder = 1.00
- • 1 egg = 6.00
- • 1 cup powdered milk (bear brand) = 20.00
- • 2 cups water
- • ¼ cup melted butter (buttercup) = 8.00
- • dash of food color (optional) = 1.00
- • 2 tbsp. Vanilla = 0.50
- • pinch of salt
- • small slices of cheese (quezo) = 15.00
- • Molding Cups (medium size)
- • Paper tray
- OTHER EXPENSES
- Gas = 10.00
- Paper plate = 5.00
- Labor = 30.00
- Yields = 65 pcs (medium size of molder cups)
- Selling price = 4.00 or 5/20.00
- Total expenses = 125.50
- Potential profit = 134.50
- In a mixing bowl, put the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add the egg and water then mix well.
- Add the melted butter and vanilla. Don’t over mix
- Strain the puto mixture.
- Divide into 3 portions.
- Add food color to better and colorful.
- Then fill each molder cup of puto mixture. Add slice cheese.
- Place them in the steamer properly. Steam for about 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool down then remove the cooked puto from the molder cups.
- Serve and enjoy your puto cheese!