Caramel Crumble Shake
- 1 1/3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 7 pieces M.Y. San Grahams Honey, slightly crushed
- 3/4 cups evaporated milk
- 7 pieces butter ball candy, crushed
- 1 1/3 cups ice
1. DO SHAKE – Mix all ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth. Pour into glasses.
2. FINISH – Garnish with crushed butter ball candy, scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with caramel (optional).
*Feeling expert tip:
Crush the candy and graham crackers first before placing in the blender so blending would be easier.
Recipes Source: http://mysan-grahams.com.ph/recipes/list