Choco Mousse Tart
- 6 pieces MY San Grahams Choco Crackers, crushed
- 2 ¼ tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup chocolate
- 1/3 cup All-purpose cream
1. DO CRUST. Combine crushed MY San Grahams and melted butter in a mixing bowl. Spread and press mixture on bottom of tart mold. Chill for 5-10 minutes. Pop out the tart from the mold.
2. MELT chocolate pieces in saucepan over low heat. Let it cool to room temperature.
3. DO MOUSSE. Whip all-purpose cream in a bowl until stiff. Gently fold in melted chocolate into the whipped cream.
4. SPOON chocolate mousse into each tartlet. Chill and serve.