- DO CRUST: Combine all ingredients. Spread and press half of mixture into pan. Chill for 10 minutes.
- FILLING: Whip all purpose cream until stiff. Whip in peanut butter and powdered sugar until blended. Break Choc Nut® into chunks and gently stir into peanut butter cream.
- ASSEMBLE: Spread half of the mixture into the crust. Freeze for 20 minutes. Sprinkle remaining crust mixture evenly over peanut butter cream. Spread remaining peanut butter mixture over the crust.
- FREEZE for 30 minutes and Serve.
*Feeling Expert Tip:
Make your Grahams Choco-Nut even more tempting with Chocolate Icing.
Chocolate Icing: good for 8 slices
- 20 pieces milk chocolate pieces, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh milk
- Put chocolate pieces and milk in a saucepan. Melt over low fire.
- Immediately spread melted chocolate over the chilled pie.
- Chill and serve.