Different Recipes for Graham Crackers
Chocolate Covered Graham Cracker Christmas Bark
- 12 pcs M.Y. San Graham Crackers Honey Flavor (divided into 3 along the dotted lines)
- 200g dark chocolate chips
- 100g white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup crushed peppermint candy
- ¼ cup melted white chocolate
- ¼ cup candy sprinkles
- Caramel sauce (store-bought or homemade)
- Melt the dark chocolate chips in and the white chocolate in two separate double boilers.
- As you wait for the chocolates to melt, prepare a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Once the dark and white chocolates have melted, keep them warm by leaving them on top of the double boiler, but with the heat turned off. The hot water at the bottom should keep their temperature steady.
- Dip each M.Y. San Graham Cracker square in the chocolate (24 in the dark chocolate, 12 in the white chocolate).
- Allow the excess chocolate to drip before transferring them to the tray lined with parchment paper.
- Once all the M.Y. San Graham Cracker squares have been coated with chocolate, garnish 12 of the ones covered in dark chocolate with white chocolate and crushed peppermint candy.
- For the other 12 M.Y. San Graham Cracker squares covered with dark chocolate, use caramel sauce.
- Scatter rainbow candy sprinkles on top of the white chocolate covered M.Y. San Graham Cracker squares.
- Keep the Chocolate-covered Graham Christmas Tree Bark in the chiller until ready to serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More