Chocolate Marble Cheesecake
- 8 pieces MY San Grahams Chocolate, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup All-purpose cream
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate pieces
- 1 sachet unflavored gelatin
- DO CRUST – In a bowl, combine all ingredients and press evenly onto the bottom of a pie pan. Chill.
- MELT CHOCOLATE – Melt chocolate pieces and milk in a saucepan. Let it cool to room temperature.
- DO FILLING. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add condensed milk and all-purpose cream and beat for about 2 minutes. Take 1/3 of the cream mixture then mix in the chocolate mixture.
- LAYER. Pour remaining 2/3 cup of cream mixture into prepared crust. Spoon and swirl chocolate cream into the cream mixture. Chill and serve.