Creamy Chocolate Tablea Graham Cracker Fudge Pops
- 2 cups M.Y. San Graham Crackers Honey Flavor (broken into tiny bits)
- 1/4 cup tablea chocolate
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2/3 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Popsicle mold/containers
- Popsicle sticks
- In a saucepan, melt the tablea chocolate in hot water. Let it slightly cool down once it’s completely melted.
- Add the milk, sugar, and all-purpose flour to the chocolate.
- Whisk together and combine well over medium heat.
- Whisk continuously until it thickens and boils. Make sure to mix well to prevent the chocolate at the bottom from burning.
- Once thickened (this will take about 2-3 minutes), transfer everything to a bowl and allow the mixture to cool down slightly.
- Fold in half of the M.Y. San Graham Crackers and reserve the other half for rolling.
- Transfer the mixture into ice pop containers, placing a single popsicle stick in each.
- Put the popsicles in the freezer overnight.
- Once the fudge popsicles have frozen, remove them from the container and roll in the remaining M.Y. San Graham Crackers.
- Store in the freezer until ready to serve.