Different Recipes for Graham Crackers
- 1 cup (10 crackers) M.Y. San Grahams Honey, crushed
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- pinch sal
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup papaya, sliced
- 1/2 cup pineapple, sliced
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- DO FILLING – In a frying pan, melt brown sugar. Add butter and blend well. Add fruits and coat with the syrup. Transfer everything into a bowl. Set aside.
- DO CREPE BATTER – In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, salt, milk and water. Stir well. Add the flour and crushed M.Y. San Grahams to the egg mixture. Mix until smooth.
- MAKE CREPE – Lightly grease a frying pan with 2 tablespoons butter. When hot, pour 1/2 cup of the crepe batter, swirling the pan while batter is poured, to cover the pan’s base evenly. When set, add filling in the center and fold all sides in to make a square.
- SERVE – Transfer filled crepe onto a serving plate. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Top with vanilla ice cream if desired.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More