Different Recipes for Graham Crackers
Graham Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons non-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup M.Y. San Honey Graham Crackers
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinammon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F. Beat sugar and margarine in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients, except oats and raisins and add into the butter mixture. Stir until well blended.
- Stir in oats and raisins. Drop by tablespoonsful onto a cookie sheet lined with non stick baking paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown in color.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More