Skip to content
Graham Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons non-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup M.Y. San Honey Graham Crackers
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinammon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F. Beat sugar and margarine in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients, except oats and raisins and add into the butter mixture. Stir until well blended.
- Stir in oats and raisins. Drop by tablespoonsful onto a cookie sheet lined with non stick baking paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown in color.