Skip to content
Graham Tropical Fruit Pie
- 2/3 cup M.Y. San Honey Graham crackers, Crushed
- 1/3 cup oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 solo papaya, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, & cubed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant tapioca / cornstarch
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well. Reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture for the pie topping.
- Press the rest of the mixture onto the bottom and sides of an 8 inch round pie pan. Set aside.
- Combine fruits in a sauce pan. Sprinkle with sugar and tapioca. Toss well. Cook covered over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer fruits into the prepared pie crust. Top with the crisp mixture. Serve warm or cold.