Different Recipes for Graham Crackers
Graham Tropical Fruit Pie
- 2/3 cup M.Y. San Honey Graham crackers, Crushed
- 1/3 cup oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 solo papaya, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, & cubed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant tapioca / cornstarch
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well. Reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture for the pie topping.
- Press the rest of the mixture onto the bottom and sides of an 8 inch round pie pan. Set aside.
- Combine fruits in a sauce pan. Sprinkle with sugar and tapioca. Toss well. Cook covered over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer fruits into the prepared pie crust. Top with the crisp mixture. Serve warm or cold.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More