Grahams, Chocnut, and Chocolate Cake with Marshmallow Frosting Jar Dessert
- 1 ½ cup M.Y. San Grahams Honey Crushed
- 6 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Chocnut crumbs
- Leftover chocolate cake or cupcake
- Chocnut crumbs (as topping)
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup milk
- MIX – To make the Grahams layer, combine the Crushed Grahams with melted butter and chocnut crumbs in a pan, add the marshmallow and milk. Heat over low heat until mixture becomes smooth.
- CRUBMLE – Crumble the leftover chocolate cake or cupcake.
- LAYER – Layer in a jar starting with the Grahams-Chocnut crust. The next layers are leftover Chocolate cake/cupcakes, Marshmallow frosting, and topped with crumbled Chocnut bars.