Different Recipes for Graham Crackers
M.Y. San Grahams Pineapple Box Cake
- 12 pieces M.Y. San Grahams Honey
- 1/4 cup (3crackers) M.Y. San Grahams Honey, crushed
- 1 439g can crushed pineapple, drained (reserve juice)
- 1 1/2 cups (1 1/2 of 250 ml brick) all purpose cream, chilled and whipped overnight
- 1/2 168ml can condensed milk
- DO THE FILLING- In a bowl combine crushed pineapple, whipped all purpose cream, and condensed milk. Divide into 4 equal parts. Set aside.
- LAYER and ASSEMBLE- Spread a fourth of the pineapple cream mixture on the bottom of an 8 x 8 inch baking dish. Dip 4 pieces of crackers into reserved pineapple juice and place on top of pineapple cream mixture. Repeat procedure for the remaining crackers and cream mixture.
- FINISH AND GARNISH. Spread the crushed M.Y. San Grahams on top. CHILL before serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More