M.Y. San Grahams Tiramisu
- 18 pieces (1 225g Handypack) M.Y. San Grahams Chocolate
- 1/2 cup black coffee (1 tsp coffee, 2 tsps sugar,1/2 cup water)
- 3 tablespoons rum* (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 250 grams or 1 block cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar (if regular sugar, extend time of beating)
- 2 tablespoons rum* (optional)
- 1 cup (250 ml brick) all purpose cream, chilled overnight or put in freezer for 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- PREPARE LAYERS- Combine the black coffee, sugar and rum in a bowl. Dip/brush the graham cracker crumbs in the coffee and rum mixture. Lay the soaked graham crackers on a dish/8×8 inch pan. Reserve for use later.
- DO COFFEE CREAM FILLING- In a bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Add 2 tablespoons rum.
- In another bowl, whisk the all purpose cream till doubled in volume.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cheese mixture making sure both are blended thoroughly. Divide into three equal parts.
- LAYER: Lay 6 pieces of M.Y. San Grahams Chocolate . Pour 1/3 of coffee cream. Spread evenly. Do another layer alternating crackers and cream. Chill for 3 hours to overnight or until cream is set. Sift with cocoa powder on top. Serve.