- ¾ cup condensed milk
- 1 ½ cup (1 ½ 250 ml brick) all-purpose cream
- 3 tablespoons M.Y.San Grahams Honey, crushed
- 1 200g handypack M.Y.San Grahams Honey
- 2 cups mangoes sliced
- ¾ cups condensed milk
1. DO FILLING- In a bowl, combine chilled cream and condensed milk.
2.LAYER- Lay 8 pieces of crackers in an 8 x 13 rectangular pan. Pour cream on top and top with sliced mangoes. Repeat process to make 2 or 3 layers, ending with the cream and sliced mangoes on top.
3. FINISH- Sprinkle crushed grahams on top of cream.
4. CHILL and SERVE.
Recipes Source: http://mysan-grahams.com.ph/recipes/list