Rich Marshmallow Hot Chocolate in Graham Cracker Cups
- 1 ½ cups M.Y. San Crushed Grahams (Honey Flavor)
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ cup cream
- ¼ – 1/3 cup brown sugar (depending on how sweet you want it to be)
- ½ cup marshmallows
Procedure for the Graham Cracker Cups
- In a bowl, whisk together the M.Y. San Crushed Grahams and sugar until well-blended.
- Pour in the melted butter and mix well until the butter is evenly distributed.
- Divide the mixture into 12 muffin cups on a muffin tray, and push and pack them in firmly to form the cups for the hot chocolate.
Procedure for the Hot Chocolate
- In a small pot, combine the cocoa powder, milk, cream, and brown sugar.
- Boil for a minute, then turn off the heat for it to slightly cool. If it’s too hot, the heat may break the graham cracker cups.
- Carefully remove the graham cracker cups from the muffin pan and transfer them to a tray.
- Divide the marshmallows amongst the graham cracker cups.
- Place the graham cracker cups in the chiller until ready to serve.
- Bring out the graham cracker cups from the chiller and pour in the hot chocolate.
- Consume immediately.
Recipes Source: http://mysan-grahams.com.ph/recipes/list