- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 18 pieces MY San Grahams Honey
- 1/3 cup fresh milk
- 1 cup cashew nuts, chopped
- DO FILLING. Whip butter until smooth. Add in confectioner’s sugar, all-purpose cream, and vanilla. Beat until creamy and well blended. Set aside.
- LAYER. Set aside 1 piece of graham for topping. Lightly soak one side of the graham in milk, then lay 2 layers of grahams in a pan. Spread filling over the grahams then sprinkle cashew nuts on top. Repeat to make 3 to 4 layers.
- CHILL. Place the Sans Rival in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Crumble the reserved graham then sprinkle on top.
Recipes Source: http://mysan-grahams.com.ph/recipes/list