Calamansi-Vanilla Graham Cracker Pudding
Ingredients for the Graham Cracker Pudding
- 8 pieces M.Y. San Graham Crackers Honey Flavor
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp calamansi juice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
Ingredients for the Toppings
- ½ tbsp M.Y. San Crushed Grahams Honey Flavor
- 1 tsp white sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 300° Fahrenheit.
- Combine the M.Y. San Crushed Grahams, white sugar, and ground cinnamon and then set the mixture aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, cream, egg, sugar, calamansi juice, and vanilla extract. Make sure all the ingredients are well-incorporated.
- Soak the M.Y. San Graham Crackers for 3 minutes in the liquid before layering them on top of each other in a small casserole.
- Top with the M.Y. San Crushed Grahams mixture that was previously set aside, and then bake for 20-25 minutes or until firm.
- Serve immediately.
Recipes Source: http://mysan-grahams.com.ph/recipes/list