- 12 gabi leaves
- 300 g fresh dilis
- 6 pieces green pepper, cut into strips
- 2/3 cup pure coconut milk diluted with 1 – 2/3 cups water
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 small pieces crushed ginger
- Wrap 2 tbsp dilis in gabi leaves then tie remaining leaves in knots then add pepper, coconut milk, vinegar, salt and ginger.
- Place wrapped dilis on top and let it boil for 45 minutes.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More