- ½ k. pig ears, or pig snout, or pig skin (variety meats)
- ½ k. pork
- 2 onions, chopped
- ¼ cup calamansi juice
- mayonnaise or
- pig brain, boiled then mashed.
- Boil the pork cubes in water with salt until tender. Remove from water when cooked; set aside.
- Meanwhile, grill the variety meats tender but not crispy.
- Slice the variety meats into ½ ” wide and 1″ -long pieces.
- Place pork cubes and grilled variety meats in a bowl. Add the garlic, minced onion, lemon juice and mayonnaise ( or masjed brain, if you want the dish to be traditional). Mix well and serve immediately. ( Note: For a spicier Dinakdakan, add chopped bird’s eye chili).
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More