- 1 Kg pork loin, cut into cubes
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 pcs long green pepper (siling pang sigang)
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 cup water
- 20 oz pork blood
- Sauté the garlic and onion in a pan.
- Add the pork and sauté for about 5 mins.
- If you like it to be more tasty, you may add 1 pork or beef cube followed by a cup or two of water.
- Simmer until the water is almost gone to tenderize the meat.
- Add the pork blood and mix well. Let this simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the vinegar. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Put the long green pepper and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot. Best with rice or putong puti.