- 2 coconuts, meat grated
- 4 cups water
- 2 chickens, cut into serving portions
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 small onions, sliced
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup chicken blood
- 6 bird’s eye chili( siling labuyo)
- Pour some water into the grated coconut meat and extract the milk; set aside.
- In a pot, combine the chicken, garlic, onions, salt, pepper chicken blood. Add the coconut milk last.
- Cook while stirring continuously.
- Allow the mixture to chicken.
- Add the bird’s eye chili and allow to cook for 5 minutes more.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More