Dinuguang Manok sa Gata Recipe
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp. crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp sliced onions
- 1 kg. chicken breast fillet cubed
- 2 8g MAGGI Magic Sarap
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 1 20g pack MAGGI Sinigang sa Sampalok with Vit. C
- 1 tbsp chopped lemon grass (white part only)
- 2 cups chicken blood, mashed and passed through a strainer
- 2 pcs sili haba
- Dinuguang Manok sa Gata Cooking Instructions:
- Heat oil and sautÃ© garlic and onions until limp.
- Stir in chicken breast and cook until chicken turns white n color.
- Season with MAGGI Magic Sarap and cook for another minute.
- Pour in water then coconut cream, bring to boil.
- Add in MAGGI Sinigang sa Sampalok with Vit. C, lemon grass and chicken blood. Stir constantly to avoid curdling and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add siling haba and turn off the heat.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More