- 500 grams fresh Dory fillets cut into bite size cubes
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- ½ teaspoon whole black peppercorns, crushed
- ½ cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons calamansi juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 piece siling labuyo, chopped
- 3 stalks spring onions, chopped
- ½ piece red bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- ½ piece green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- ½ piece green mango, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon Datu Puti Fish Sauce
- Sprinkle the fish fillet with ½ teaspoon of fine salt and ¼ teaspoon of black peppercorn.
- To season the fish evenly, repeat the process on the other side of the fish fillet with the remaining salt and peppercorn.
- Add Datu Puti Vinegar, calamansi, garlic, onion, ginger and sili.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Garnish with spring onion, red and green bell pepper cubes and green mango strips.
- Finish seasoning with Datu Puti Fish Sauce.