- 200 grams of dried pusit, fried
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 eggs, beaten and scrambled
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat the fried pusit with paper towels to drain the excess oil.
Cut into thin strips.
- Reduce the oil to just about a teaspoon in the pan where you fried the dried pusit.
- Sauté the garlic until the color changes to golden brown.
Add the rice and toss.
- Toss in the scrambled eggs into the rice.
- Lastly, season with a dash of salt and pepper and drizzle with your favorite vinegar.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More