- 5 egg whites
- 5 egg yolks
- 2 small (1.5 ounce) packs ng California seedless raisins
- 1 cup refined sugar
- 5 cups evaporated milk
- 2 tbsps. dried fruits
- 1/4 cups nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
- Pakuluin ang gatas sa mahinang gatong hanggang mangalahati. Lagyan ng kaunting asukal para magkalasa.
- Batihing mabuti ang egg yolks at idagdag ang gatas nang unti-unti until it reacdhes paste consistency. Budburan ang mixture ng California Raisins, dried fruits and nuts.
- Batihin naman ang egg whites with cream of tartar. Idagdag ang 1cup sugar. Beat until foamy.
- Ilagay amg mixture sa isang pyrex dish then pour over the egg white mixture. I-bake sa isang moderate oven until light brown. Chill before serving. Palamutian ng cherries.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More