- 1 1/4 pounds chicken thigh, or tenderloins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, rice vinegar, olive oil, marmalade, ginger paste, and cornstarch.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in an oven safe baking dish. Salt and pepper the tops of the chicken according to your personal preference.
- Pour the marmalade mixture on top of the chicken. Bake the chicken covered at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Then remove the cover, baste the chicken with the sauce, and continue to cook for an additional 20 – 30 minutes uncovered, or until the chicken is browned on top and cooked through.
For an extra touch of orange, add some orange zest to the sauce.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More