- 1 1/4 pounds chicken thigh, or tenderloins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, rice vinegar, olive oil, marmalade, ginger paste, and cornstarch.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in an oven safe baking dish. Salt and pepper the tops of the chicken according to your personal preference.
- Pour the marmalade mixture on top of the chicken. Bake the chicken covered at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Then remove the cover, baste the chicken with the sauce, and continue to cook for an additional 20 – 30 minutes uncovered, or until the chicken is browned on top and cooked through.
For an extra touch of orange, add some orange zest to the sauce.
Recipe Source here