Easy Pancake Recipe
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1¼ cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cooking oil for frying
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg, vanilla and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides.
- Serve while hot with butter and pancake syrup. Enjoy your delicious pancakes!
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More