Ginataang Tulingan Recipe
- 3 medium-sized tulingan (skipjack tuna) (cleaned & cut into pieces)
- 1 cup of vinegar
- ½ cup of water
- 3-4 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 medium-sized onions (chopped)
- 1 small ginger (chopped)
- 1 tbsp peppercorns
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- calamansi juice (from 2 pieces calamansi)
- 2 pieces chili fingers
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 2 pieces medium-sized eggplants (chopped)
- 4 pieces tomatoes (chopped)
- Combine all ingredients in a cooking pot except coconut milk, eggplants & tomatoes.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes in medium heat.
- Add coconut milk, eggplants, chili fingers & tomatoes.
- Simmer again under medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until sauce is thicken.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/ginataang-tulingan/