Nilagang Baboy Recipe
- 1½ lbs pork (ribs or belly) or beef
- 1 small bundle bokchoy / pechay
- 1 small head cabbage, quartered
- 1 medium onion, quartered or sliced
- 6-7 cups water
- 2 pieces potatoes, quartered (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (patis)
- 1 tbsp whole peppercorns
- Salt to taste
- In a stock pot, simmer the beef shank for at least an hour or until tender.
- Remove the scum that rises above the soup. Add more hot water if necessary.
- When meat is fork tender, add the onion, salt, whole peppercorn, potatoes and corn. Let stand for 5-8 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, chinese cabbage and bokchoy. Season with fish sauce according to taste.
- Remove from heat. Serve hot. Enjoy!
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/nilagang-baboy-recipe/