Mallow Graham Balls Recipe
- 3 packs crushed grahams
- 1¼ can condensed milk
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- Marshmallow for filling
- Margarine for greasing
- Extra crushed grahams for coating
- Mix crushed grahams,condensed and evap, blend until well combined.
- Put a small amount of margarine on your hands before flattening the mixture to avoid sticking.
- Pick a small amount of the mixture and flattened using your hands.
- Coat the the mallows with the flattened mixture and roll over to the extra crushed grahams.
- You can chill for 10 mins. before serving.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/mallow-graham-balls-recipe/