Creamy Tuna Carbonara Recipe
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 can tuna chunks
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pc small white onion
- 3-5 pcs. Parsley leaves(chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic
- ⅛ cup fresh milk
- ⅛ cup cream
- ¼ kg penne pasta
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- Water for boiling the pasta
- Bring the water with salt to boil and cook the pasta according to its label.
- After boiling the pasta, put it in ice water to avoid overcooking.
- In a heated pan, add the oil and butter.
- Saute the chopped garlic for 20 seconds then add the diced white onion. Stir until the onion translucent, add the tuna chunks, stir it again.
- Let the tuna reduce their oil.
- Seasoned with salt, pepper, fresh milk, chopped parsley, cook pasta and lastly the cream. Tossed it slowly.
- Turn the heat into low after adding the pasta.
- Add the parmesan cheese and toss again.
- Served while hot and with Garlic bread. Enjoy
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/creamy-tuna-carbonara-recipe/