Cassava Cake Recipe
- 2 Lbs Grated Cassava
- 1 14 oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk (Reserve ⅓ cup for Topping)
- 1 12 oz. Can Evaporated Milk
- 1 14 oz. Can Coconut Milk (Reserve ⅓ cup for Topping)
- 1 13 oz. Can Coconut Cream (Reserve ⅓ cup for Topping)
- ⅔ Cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs plus 3 Egg Whites
- 1 Cup Grated Coconut
- 3 Egg Yokes
- ⅓ Cup Reserved Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ⅓ Cup Reserved Coconut Milk
- ⅓ Cup Reserved Coconut Cream
- Preheat oven to 350° f.
- In large mixing bowl combine cake ingredients.
- Mix well. Pour equally into two large greased rectangular pans.
- Bake until top is no longer liquid (approximately 40 minutes to 1 hour).
- Mix topping ingredients well and spread evenly on the two cakes.
- Bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes. Cool cakes completely.
- Slice each cake into 24 equal squares.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/cassava-cake-recipe/