- 1 cup Glutinous rice flour ( Malagkit Rice )
- ½ cup of water
- ½ kilo Brown Sugar
- Fresh grated coconut
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Mix until the flour and water the two come together to form a pliable ball of dough.
- Take a heaping tablespoon full of the dough and roll it into a ball, then flatten it into a pad shape with the palm of your hand.
- Poach the Palitaw in simmering water until they begin to float (about 30 seconds to 1 minute).
- Allow the pads to dry out and cool down a little so that they don’t turn the sugar into a syrup when you roll it around in it.
- Sprikle with grated coconut and the sesame seeds.
- Serve Cold.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/palitaw-recipe/