Kangkong and Tofu in Oyster Sauce
- 2 bundles kangkong (water spinach) washed, hard stems removed
- 1 package firm tofu, cubed
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 6-8 cloves garlic, chopped
- vegetable oil
- Open your package of tofu, drain, and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Cut the tofu into uniform cubes or chunks.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok.
- Fry tofu cubes in oil (enough to coat bottom of pan) until browned on all sides.
- Remove “done” pieces from wok. Set aside.
- Using the same wok, saute garlic.
- Add the fried tofu and kangkong.
- Cook until kangkong is tender.
- Add the oyster sauce.
- Stir until sauce is well incorporated with fried tofu cubes and kangkong.
- Serve with warm rice and enjoy!
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/kangkong-and-tofu-in-oyster-sauce/