Sweet and Sour Fish Recipe
- 1 large Fish, I used Tilapia
- 1 large onion (chunks)
- 1 medium green bell pepper (chunks)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (chunks)
- 1 can pineapple chunks (reserve the juice for the sauce)
- cooking oil for deep frying
- To combine:
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in ¼ cup orange juice
- Fry the fish. Set aside.
- Combine pineapple juice, ketchup, sugar salt and dissolved cornstarch together. Set aside.
- In a pan or wok, heat a small amount of oil and saute onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and pineapple.
- Add the sweet & sour mixture and cook until sauce has thickened. Remove from heat.
- Pour-in the sweet & sour sauce over to the fried tilapia.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/sweet-sour-fish-recipe/