Home-Made Meat+Prawn Balls & Tofu Seaweed Soup Recipe
- 1.5 liter water
- 1 piece of 20cm diameter dried seaweed (紫菜) – cut into smaller pieces
- 300gm pork belly – minced
- 200gm shrimp – un-shell & minced
- 3 tubes of japanese egg tofu – sliced into smaller piece
- 1 Knorr Ikan Bilis cube – optional
- Marinade ingredients (A)
- 1.5 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1.5 tbsp corn starch
- 1.5 tsp Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 egg white
- dash of white pepper
- Marinade the minced pork & shrimp with ingredients (A) for 30mins. Shape it into individual meat balls (each about 1 tbsp size). Set aside.
- Bring water to boil, add in the Knorr Ikan Bilis cube (if available). Add in the meat balls one at a time and make sure they are not stick together. Let it cook for 3 mins.
- Rinse the seaweed on running tap water before add it into the soup, cook for a few second.
- Lastly, place in the egg tofu and turn off the heat.
- Season it with some salt & pepper to taste.
- Garnish it with some green onion & serve warm.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/home-made-meatprawn-balls-tofu-seaweed-soup-recipe/